Juggling in Tokyo

Ken Nishimura's blog about juggling, photos, living and sometimes working in Tokyo.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

6 in 1 hand juggling video

Here's a video clip I made lately. I just bought a new chair and couldn't resist to try it out with my baby's marbles. It took me a couple of hours of experiment to come up with some visually nice patterns.

It is easy and so much fun. If you juggle balls, you should try something like this yourself. Get a shallow bowl and small balls, now!

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Mark said...

This is great stuff! You need to work on your pirouette technique, though :-)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger ken said...

It's easy and so much fun! I lost interest to quest farther after finishing the clip, though.


By the way, you don't follow rec.juggling these days, do you? Somebody posted this parody movie named Thomas Dietz 10# Parody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJFsrJ9lvEw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home