Juggling in Tokyo

Ken Nishimura's blog about juggling, photos, living and sometimes working in Tokyo.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sony's aquarium

TS3C0010.JPG


photo by ken

I found this at the base of the Sony building near Sukiyabashi Crossing in Ginza. This weird notion popped up in my mind that this water tank could be a Sony's state-of-the-art display. I couldn't make out each fish but it seemed sooo real. People were gazing into it. Nobody gazes at fake fish? Nah, if it had been fake fish displayed on a device, it makes perfect sense to me that people can't take their eyes off from it. Taking a glance at a distance and hurrying, I didn't have time to check it out.

I googled it, and found that it was a real tank. The fact that I needed to google to be sure is something. Sony could have done it. Actually, they show super high resolution displays inside the building in which you can see every detail of a fish. Gotta check that out.



I took this photo with my cellphone. Not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home