Juggling in Tokyo

Ken Nishimura's blog about juggling, photos, living and sometimes working in Tokyo.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

So, I will start this new blog

So, I will start a new blog in English. This is actually my 3rd blog. I have a juggling blog in Japanese, which I lately proclaimed to slow down, and the normal blog also in Japanese.

My blogs are read by more people than I assume, including not only my close friends but also my families, relatives and collegues. When I started blogging in 1996, I never thought that my 50 year old ant would ever read what I scribbled online. There was no such a word like blog, either. The more, the merrier? Umm, it's not the case.

Most topics will be about my daily life, juggling, books, camera and my family. I will probably write a lot about Japanese topics, which I would very much like to talk about with foreign friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home